BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

New Years Goals Assignment

This year, I have two main goals in mind, to accomplish, to better improve my growth as a student and as a person overall.

1. I will better improve my time management

Constantly last year, I had to juggle activities without a good schedule and understanding of when I had to do what. This caused me tons of confusion, especially in regards to my school schedule. I sometimes had to tell the teacher in the morning that I would have to leave early from class that same day. This caused me to end up spending more time completing things that would have been so much easier if I had managed my time and understood my schedule properly.

Action Plan: This year, I will implement a good schedule in my life, and make sure that all my activities are stored on that schedule. I will make sure that if there are any overlaps between multiple activities or school, that I will plan what to do with all parties involved, multiple weeks in advance. I will also try to better manage my time, by setting a time limit for breaks and other non-essential activities. I will be sure to keep by my schedule and make sure I can manage my time

2. I will study more effectively

Last year, my study habits, were all over the place, none of them being very good in terms of studying for tests. In most classes, my "test" category was my worst grade. This year I will try and improve my study habits by understanding what works best for my and implementing that understanding into my studying routine when I am studying for an assessment or exam.

Action Plan: I will create a list of what type of studying worked best for me last semester, and will implement that into a "studying routine" for this semester. Whenever I have an exam or test coming up, I will make sure to start preparing more than 1 week in advance, and use my routine effectively.

I feel by implementing these two goals in my life, I will have a much smoother second semester, and will grow much more as a person.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Siva's Biology Blog. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates